Wednesday 3 September 2014

Encounter In Stamford

I came across some cool free Green Screen effects and I wanted to better familiarise myself with so software I had recently purchased (Director Zone 12).  I have other video editing software but I got this because it seemed to offer professional grade features combined with a more user-friendly interface.

Any way to cut a long story short – “Encounter In Stamford” is the result!  It’s I guess Sonic Media Productions first Doctor Who fan video.  Although it was kind of unintentional, as it wasn’t planned and simply makes use of some old video footage of me and my Wife Charlotte taken in Stamford.  But I kind of thought the end result was pretty cool any way.  So here it is – enjoy!

Sonic Media Productions latest Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment