Wednesday 30 July 2014

Doctor Who Deep Freeze coming soon!

About a week ago, a trailer was released for a new Doctor Who fan audio. Of course you may think to yourself. What’s so great about that? Well for one thing it features me as Captain Manson. I’m a pretty proud to have been asked to voice this role. It’s been a number of years since I have to any always acting work for any fan audios. It’s called Deep Freeze, and is written by WD Stevens of illusionist productions. Here it is the trailer I hope you enjoy. Illusionist productions can be found here:

Doctor Who deep Freeze Trailer:

Entry update Doctor Who Deep Freeze has been released, after a short delay and must say it was well worth waiting for.  I'm really pleased with the end result, and think WD Stevens has done a fantastic job especially with the soundtrack score.

Doctor Who Deep Freeze Full Story:

Deep Freeze cover

No comments:

Post a Comment